Sunday, August 19, 2012

Traveling Stash Box #3 Winner


Encouraging Words of the Day:

I will walk in freedom, for I have devoted myself to your commandments. ~ Psalm 119:45, NLT

We're in Keller, Texas visiting our youngest son.  We had the most beautiful rain storm last evening.  I hope it did the same at our ranch in the Hill Country.  We had a nice cook-out yesterday as well.  Three of our nephews along with their families enjoyed the afternoon with us.  It was wonderful.

I continued sewing ½ inch hexie flowers on the trip to Keller.  I’m saving them to show you on  One Flower Wednesday  so I’ll be ready.  I’ll sew some more up on the way back to the ranch tomorrow.  

What I do have to show you is the image that the Random Number Generator came up with for the winner of the long-delayed “Stash Box #3.”
photo

carolyn said...                                           10
Love the verioty of fabrics and patterns. Count me in!

I think Carolyn is from Illinois.  I’ll be sending an email as soon as this is posted and “Stash Box #3” will be off to her as soon as I receive the address.  Thanks to all who entered and congratulations to Carolyn.

That is all.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your win Carolyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Carolyn!! Sure wish you could send one of those rain storms this way.

    ReplyDelete