Saturday, October 13, 2012

Day 13 of Blogtoberfest and Candy 2.5 FabricSwap

Encouraging Words of the Day:


Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for him to act.~ Psalm 37:7, NLT

Day 13 of Blogtoberfest

 




It seems like there's always something going on in Blogland. I've mentioned that I'm "trying" to make a Postage Stamp Quilt where all the squares are different. Well here is another swap I'm joining in an effort to get all sorts of different squares. It's called the "I Want Candy Fabric Swap" and entails trading 2.5 squares with 5 or more partners. Click on this link for more information.

 

It's a beautiful day in Californai. Now to get ready for a football game that's going on at 1:00 pm. It's our turn to take the post-game drinks for the boys and we need to get our boy suited-up so for now,

that is all.

 

5 comments:

Joanna said...

That swap sounds like fun. If the deadline were later I could participate, but not for 10/26. Hope you team wins the game.

sister outlaws said...

I just love how the internet connects you all for swapping fabric - just like a big village! It's modern tech meets traditional tech i.e. stitching! Enjoythe game and the sunshine!

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

All Right! One more day of the Blogtoberfest posting done! I'm so proud of you. I always knew you had a lot to say! LOL.........

Kari @ The Purple Quiltapotamus said...

Wow - I love all the swaps and stuff you enter! Can't wait to see your fabric you get in your swap.

Carla said...

A good scripture to remember....