Monday, October 8, 2012

Day 8 of Blogtoberfest and Hexathons 4 and 12

Encouraging Words of the Day:

Today is Day 8 of Blogtoberfest. I've blogged for 8 days in a row, 23 days to go?
 

We're still in California. It's still warm in this area and the days have been beautiful. I've been doing a little hand-sewing in the evenings, the only time things around here slow down. I continue to work on my hexathons and have a couple completed that I can show you. I'm not working them in numerical order and have #4 and #12 to show you. These are fun and different to sew.

 

#4

 

#12



Oh, something I can do since I'm not able to sew much, and you can also, is enter all, ok, some, because there are lots of them, of the giveaways that the other Blogtoberfesters are having. Go to this link. Good luck!

Blogtoberfest Giveaways

 

That is all.

 

4 comments:

Carla said...

Your hexagons look fantastic Irene. I'm on block 40 and its nearly the same as 4. I will have to look and see the difference.

sister outlaws said...

You quilters are so clever! Love all the ways you use geometry to make a hexagon!

Celtic Thistle said...

Great hexagons Irene, I have just been bitten by the hexagon bug so these are right up my alley!

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

Wow these are pretty hexathons....how many have you made now???