Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Neighborhood Block Party Winners

Encouraging Words of the Day:

Many thanks to all of you who joined the "Neighborhood Block Party." We loved having you and enjoyed seeing all of your blocks. We received 5 extra house blocks from you for the charity quillt which Ida from " My Sister Made Me Do It..." is busily sewing up along with some orphan blocks. I can't wait to see what she comes up with. Ida is always so creative so I know it will be beautiful.
Speaking of which, I can't wait to see what our winners come up with using their 12 house blocks. Yes, we had several participants in the Block Party, enough that our 2 winners have won 12 blocks each. SO, the winners, chosen randomly by writing their names down on little pieces of paper, shaking up this little box, and
Voila!
The winners are Maria from Australia and Coralie from Canada. Congratulations! Please email me with your mailing address and the blocks will be flying off to you.
That is all.
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

5 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Congratulations to both of them. I know they will do an awesome job with their blocks.

Lynette said...

Congratulations to Maria and Coralee. Can't wait to see what they do with their blocks.

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

How exciting for Maria and Coralee! Congratulations to the winners and thanks to everyone who joined the Neighborhood!

Maria said...

Big thank you to both of you for organising the swap. I was sew excited to learn ,along with Coralee, we were the lucky winners... Look forward to receiving the blocks and deciding what to make. Thank you!

Laura said...

Congratulations to Maria and Coralee! I hope to see pictures of the quilts you create with the house blocks.