It’s week #6 of Alsha’s Word Photo Challenge. The word of the week is “ice cream.”
My husband and I are on a diet and have been good for 2 whole days but then, I had to take the “ice cream” photo and we kind of fell off the wagon.
Check out other’s “ice cream” photographs. Click here.
That is all.

7 comments:
LOL! The sacrifices we have to make for our art! You can always hop back on the wagon tomorrow. Maybe. I suppose there's more ice cream in the freezer??
Any excuse will do, and that is as good as any.
Oh dear! Well it gave me a good giggle anyway! I think our freezer breeds its own ice cream. I must post my pic tomorrow
well you HAD to join in .. so a sacrifice had to made .. well done xx lol x
LOL.....but it looks dang good.
Mmmm... is that a little chocolate sauce on top? Looks delicious!
Post a Comment