Wow, it seems like in order to keep blogging, I need some sort of motivation. I was doing real good when I was madly sewing pincushions for the recent Pincushion Parade but after that I quit. My sister from "My Sister Made Me Do It" has again motivated me by telling me about the WOOFA Challenge which entails working on or finishing a UFO. I may kill two birds withone stone: actually finish a UFO and get back to blogging.
So here's my UFO list. The icon above and the list are also on my sidebar.
3's Company - 2018
Star Spangled Table Topper - 2019
Patriotic Quilt - 2019
Happy Block Swap Quilt - 2019
Village - 2020
Long Time Gone - 2018
Pile O' Fabric Skill Builder - 2019
1/2 inch Hexie Quilt - 2012
Dear Jane - 2011
As you can see, I've had some of these UFOs a long time. You can also see that I have no problem adding new ones. Ok, I'm off to sew something.
That is all.

10 comments:
hahahahaha......yes, it is SO EASY to start things and so much fun but then they somehow turn into those dreaded UFOs! I have really been happy I joined WOOFA. It has helped me to see the end of the tunnel with my UFO's and I really feel good about working on them. Plus the group that links-up are such a lovely bunch and so motivating!
lol! Seems like we all need a bit of motivation these days. Good luck.
Hello again...
Welcome to WOOFA... & YES we all need motivation sometime.
See you at the end of the month... xox
What would we do without motivation, and starting new projects to keep us motivated..xx
Welcome to WOOFA. Cheryll does a great job of keeping us motivated and yes you will need to blog your progress too Irene.
Great to see you here again and I look forward to following your progress. xx
Hi Irene wonderful that you are joining us. You will find it lots of fun welcome xx
Best of luck on working through your project list!!
Wow!! You've got quite a list. Can't wait to see your finished projects!
That's not too many UFO's?! I counted mine back in January; 17! During our lock-down (March-June), I decided to finish as many UFO's as possible. Six are completely finished and three 99% finished. All the best on finishing your UFO's!
Post a Comment