Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I've joined a Layer Cake Quilt Along with "Moose on the Porch Quilts."  I excitedly downloaded the instructions and very carefully (I thought I was doing it carefully) cut and sewed my block together and submitted the photos.  Man, those other quilters are great.  Mine looks very amateurish compared to theirs.  All of the other submissions have all the seams matching and they lie flat on the surface they're photographed on.  Mine is all puckered and crooked.  Everyone has been so great and made comments saying how nice my colors are and how nice it looks and that if one drives by a quilt at 50 miles another and sees no mistakes, then it's fine.  What wonderfully nice sewers.  Here is the photo of my block.  One good thing, my block #2 can only look better. Ok, I'm no better at blogging than I am at sewing...trying to upload my block...

No comments: