Wednesday, June 11, 2014

One Flower Wednesday in the Texas Hill Country

Encouraging Words of the Day:

"One-Flower Wednesday" finds us getting in the Texas Hill Country. It is beautiful around here since we've had a little rain but it is also HOT! Well, I love the summer best so I'm still enjoying it. Today's flowers are nestled in a beautiful yucca in bloom in our front yard.

Total is 224.

That's it. I've been sewing on a tablecloth for my mom but have not done a lot of sewing since we're mainly hunting feral hogs. My husband got one but I'm still trying...

That is all.

 

8 comments:

Mary said...

We're still seeing lots of hogs in Llano County too. Enjoy your time in the Hill Country!

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

What a beautiful photo of your hexies in that yucca! It is still hot here, as well................

Needled Mom said...

I love the flowers in the yucca. Good luck with your hogs.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Great nexus. I'm a Yucca lover as well.

Helen said...

More lovely hexies nestled in beautiful yucca flowers :)

Karen said...

Beautiful flower photo!

Trillian said...

Brilliant photo. Love your blooming yucca.

Quilting Momma said...

I don't even think we have any hogs close to the city...But we did see two mule deer in the area chomping on the front lawn! Love your flowers!