Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Two Little Hexie Projects

Encouraging Words of the Day:

I just love working with hexies. I've got a couple of completed projects to show you today. This is a pincushion made entirely of hexagon shapes. You can't see the ones on the side that well in the photo, but those are hexagons as well. This was a really fast project.

This other project is kind of goofy looking. It's a little collapsible bowl. the rubberbands on the sides button up and hold the bowl together. It's funny looking so I'll probably never make another one since I have these two.

That is all.
 

 

4 comments:

kiwikid said...

Your hexie pin cushion is great!! Love the collapsible bowl...have you sewn buttons on the back for the bands to go on to? Great idea!

Needled Mom said...

I was trying to figure out the side hexies, but I see them now. Very clever! I like the little bowl too. Great idea.

Anthea said...

Wow Irene - these two are both such fun & clever hexagon projects! thanks for linking them to PYT! x

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

hahaha........you still can make me laugh...I like the little "goofy" baskets.....and the pin cushion is cute cute! You could make one of those out of some of the "I-spy" hexie fabric you have hanging on your display wall!