Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Piece Yourself Together Tuesday

Encouraging Words of the Day:

 
Happy Tuesday! Once again it's time for Althea's "Piece Yourself Together" linky at "Hibiscus Stitches." Please click on the photo link below to see what others are doing with their hexies.



Still working on my "Ranch House" hexie wallhanging but it doesn't show much progress so I'll wait until next time to show a photo :) In the meantime, here are some half-inch hexie flowers I've been working on during road trips.

Short post today so that is all.



 

10 comments:

Mary said...

You must have quite a collection of the half inch flowers by now!

elliek said...

Pretty hexies... half inch wow.

Julie Fukuda said...

At one of the quilt shows here I saw a large scene quilt all made of tiny hexies. I can't imagine the work it must have taken.

kiwikid said...

Very pretty hexies!

Anthea said...

Very dainty little flowers there Irene! You must have quite a collection of them now

Needled Mom said...

Those little 1/2 inch hexies are just amazing. I can't imagine sewing something that small.

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

Pretty flowers today and I love the Bible quote....one of my favorites............

sister outlaws said...

There will be so many memories in those road trip hexies! Many miles and stitches. I love piece yourself together Tuesday!

Lin said...

Short post but lovely little hexies. xx

Pamela said...

Your half inch hexies are darling!