Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Piece Yourself Together Tuesday

Encouraging Words of the Day:

Happy Tuesday! Once again it's time for Anthea's "Piece Yourself Together" linky at "Hibiscus Stitches." Please click on the photo link below to see what others are doing with their hexies.



I've been diligently working on my "Ranch House" hexie wallhanging even though it may not look llike it.

It was getting hard to sew hexies onto it so I took out some of the little papers as Needled Mom and Althea suggested and it's definitely working better.
Also completed are these flowers for my swap partner at the "Inchy Hexagon Flower Swap." She requested flowers in bright blue with white centers.
And finally, the saga of 1/2-inch hexies continues. I now have 350 completed so I'm about half way there. Here are three of them. I love those little elephants.
That is all.



10 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Your Ranch House piece is really going to be spectacular. You have done such a great job arranging all of the colors for it.

Those tiny hexie flowers are beautiful too. 350 of them already? That is so cool.

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

You are moving right along with your Rock Springs House Hanging........it is looking good...pretty flowers too

suemac said...

I too love 1/2" hexies. I am making some from scraps to Liberty tana lawn fabric.

Helen said...

Your house hanging is growing beautifully, lovely Hexies !!

Maria said...

My goodness what a lot of hexies there...they look wonderful and I love the fabrics that you've used. What a great name you've chosen for your blog :-)

Fiona said...

Your hexagons are looking great... I do love your header picture...
Hugz

Anthea said...

The Ranch House hanging needs some careful planning & thought Irene, no hurry! It's looking great.
Great flowers for the Swap too, well done x

elliek said...

Wow your ranch house wall hanging is amazing and I think I would have given up by now after 350 1/2 " hexies.That is a lot of littlies.

Lin said...

Lovley to see your ranch house coming together and your swap hexies are certainly bright. I love 1/2" hexies - yours are gogeous. xx

Ranch Wife said...

Your ranch house hexie project is going to be spectacular! it already looks like a painting and you are making good progress on your hexie flowers...350 is a lot!