Sunday, May 22, 2016

Hands2Help Challenge 2016 Linky Party

It's that time of year again, the time we join Sarah's linky party for the Hands2Help Charity Quilt Challenge 2016.


This year I've again made two quilts for "Happy Chemo." This organization provides quilts and comfort for chemo patients. Below are the two quilts I've made.

Check out this link to see quilts others have made for Hands2Help. I hear there are 125 quilts made for charity donation this year.

That is all.























8 comments:

Karen said...

Awesome string heart blocks. These quilts will bring lots of love and comfort.

P. said...

I just love these! String quilts are my favorite!

Louise said...

Beautiful! So scrappy and wonderful, I'm sure both these quilts will be well-loved!

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

I Love that you made a heart quilt that can be given to either a male or female and since you made those quilts with love in your heart, the theme is so appropriate! Thanks for telling me about this worthwhile project!

Danice said...

Both pretty quilts. Yes, the heart is definitely a perfect design.

Needled Mom said...

LOVE the great string hearts, Irene.

Heide said...

LOVE the hearts. Great job.

Sarah Craig said...

Beautiful quilts, Irene! I need to learn how to make that heart block - I bet it would use up some scraps! Thanks for participating in H2H again this year!!