Monday, April 16, 2012

May for Me Bingo and My Jane C-2


Encouraging words of the day:
Never let loyalty and kindness leave you! Tie them around your neck as a reminder. Write them deep within your heart.  ~ Proverbs 3:3, NLT
Love and kindness are important character qualities. Both involve actions as well as attitudes. A loving person not only feels love; he or she also acts loyally and responsibly. A kind person works for justice for others.  

"May for Me BINGO" is being hosted by:
Tonya@ Hillbilly Handiworks  
Sharon@ Vroomans Quilts 
Snoodles @ Lily Pad Quilting
Marcia @ Marcias Crafty Sewing
s

You have until April 22nd to link up your "May for Me BINGO" card.  I'm not too sure on all the rules but it sounds like fun.  Check any of the blogs listed above for more information.  So, here's my BINGO card:

B- teapot, yarn, bear(s), snowflake, fish
I - bee, telephone, letter Y, Sponge Bob, flip-flops
N - apple, fire engine, free space, bird, mitten
G - green pepper, magnifying glass, helicopter, tennis racket, sushi
O - butterfly, dog, Easter egg, jack-o-lantern, birdhouse

 Here’s another of “My Jane” blocks I finished on my recent road trip..  Here is B-5.  It looks hard but was easy paper-piecing and appliqué. 

C-2

That is all.




7 comments:

  1. Great Bingo Card - thank you for linking up today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look hard! But so sweet. Also love your Bingo card. I don't know much about the Bingo either. I will watch from the sidelines this time and follow along with you. :o)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Bingo Card! I love the blue Border! Does the birdhouse have a TV antenna? If so cool!
    Thanks for linking up!
    This is going to be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Bingo card and an awesome Dear Jane block.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I pulled some fabric squares for bingo too but my quilt group is coming Friday and I am dealing with the giant spoon syndrome. I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! Thanks for joining in. All the rules are listed on my blog under the Bingo button.

    I got your words all logged but I do want to say that I made a couple of changes due to the fact that I am writing hundreds of these words (by hand). Here they are:

    Fire engine became "firetruck" ; green pepper will just be "pepper" and Easter egg will be just "egg".

    Thanks again!! Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have some fun pictures on your card...love the Spongebob!

    ReplyDelete