Thursday, December 20, 2012

One-Flower Wednesday Somewhere?

Encouraging Words of the Day:

Surely is it still Wednesday somewhere. Maybe? Anyway, you know how much I enjoy "One-Flower Wednesday" and I did prepare my flowers on a recent road-trip to New Mexico. Here are three little 1/2 inch hexie flowers hanging out with Santa on my Christmas tree.

As always, thank you Karen from "Journey of a Quilter" for providing the linky. You can go to her blog to see the hexie flowers others have made.




The only other sewing I've done are these aprons I made for my three college-age nieces. The three say they're interested in cooking....




That is all.

 

6 comments:

Carla said...

Enjoy your Christmas!

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

Yes I agree that it has to be Wednesday Somewhere....jaja...Love the way your hexies look in your Christmas tree and what cute little pins you have to hold them with. (grin). Well finally I get to see the third apron which you wouldn't unfold to let me see......jajaja

sister outlaws said...

Love the fabric in the hexies and the aprons Irene. The aprons are lovely. Lucky nieces!

Karen said...

Merry Christmas Irene! The flowers look lovely on the tree and wonderful aprons too.

hafza said...

You always have beautiful flowers! Wish you and your family A Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!

Anthea said...

Any day is a good day for hexy's Irene! they are lovely x