Wednesday, December 11, 2013

One Flower Wednesday

Encouraging Words of the Day:

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.

~ 1 Corinthians 13:7, NLT

Hello again "One-Flower Wednesday!" I've been busy trying to "turn our house into Christmas." All of you know what this entails with boxes and ornaments all over the place. My sewing room is a disaster since it seems like everything lands in there. Good thing I sewed these flowers up on our trip back to El Paso so I have something to show today. AND, I lost a petal so one of these flowers is a "make-do."

 

Click on “One Flower Wednesday” to see flowers others have made.

 

That is all.

 

9 comments:

sister outlaws said...

I'm trying to "turn my house" into Christmas too but losing the battle to housework! Love your hexie flowers. They have made my day!

Needled Mom said...

Yes....we all know what a mess it is to make it look beautiful. Good luck.

Celtic Thistle said...

We have a tree and boxes of decorations, hopefully the two will come together tomorrow!

Glad you managed to fit in some more hexies on your trip.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

Helen said...

Oh so cute, they look great together !!!

Carla said...

These are a few very sweet hexies

Aunt 'Reen said...

Adorable little hexies!
I hope you find time to get your decorations hung soon!

Karen said...

Christmas is fast approaching and I am right on schedule this year. Love the sweet flowers!

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

Goodness you were all alone on OFW this week but I love the little "make-do" the best! I know you are having a wonderful visit with Mom and Dad.......see you when you get back!