Wednesday, December 18, 2013

One Flower Wednesday in Texas

Encouraging Words of the Day:

I think it's "One-Flower Wednesday." It's been crazy around here. We've been enjoying our unpredictable Texas weather in El Paso. One day we're wearing coats and the next day we're shedding those coats. Yesterday was a beautiful day in the 60s, today it is predicted to be 66 degrees. Then it will cool off on the weekend. But, back on topic. Here are my flowers for the week; yellow, purple, and orange bringing my total to 161 little 1/2 inchers.

Click on “One Flower Wednesday” to see flowers others have made.

This is all I've done in the sewing department. I can't even find my sewing machine. It's lost in a clutter of wrapping paper, bows, and scotch tape.

That is all.

 

9 comments:

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

I think I saw your machine blowing down Elm Street....lol.....love the little hexies and can't wait to see what you decide to make with them! Thanks for dinner last night...the gorditas were yummy!

sister outlaws said...

And here's me always grumbling about the changeable weather in Melbourne and telling my family that I'm moving to Texas!! Boiling hot here today and I love it. Must say that I love these bright hexies together - orange and purple are favourites at the moment for me - I wear an orange rose in my purple hair! Oh - and what are gorditas?

Julie Fukuda said...

Even in all the holiday rush and weather challenges, you've got the hex on! Have a wonderful holiday with your awesome family ... and hugs to your sister.

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

161 cute little hexie flowers...Amazing! We won't have to 'Dream of a White Christmas' we'll be having one...cold and snowy here.

Karen said...

We are going to have a hot day this week too, Thursday will be a high of 45 degrees. lol. The purple flower, such a beauty!

Helen said...

Another lot of beautiful flowers to add to all your other gorgeous flowers in your garden.

Maria said...

More lovely flowers to add to your garden

Needled Mom said...

Sweet flowers, Irene. Enjoy your Christmas.

Akihiro Chiyo said...

Thank you for your topic quite interesting to read
I hope to receive your posts via email upadate
What is the address of your feed, I want to subscribe via email?
Your writing can be an inspiration to me, once again thank you
obat kuat alat bantu sex obat perangsang