Wednesday, March 12, 2014

One Flower Wednesday

Encouraging Words of the Day:

Come and see what our God has done, what awesome miracles he performs for people! ~ Psalm 66:5, NLT

"One-Flower Wednesday" is here and two half-inch flowers are below:

Also completed are two flowers for my partner in the "Inchy-Hexagon Flower Swap." She asked for purple and/or dark red petals and centers so "here you go...." I hope she likes my efforts.

Click on “One Flower Wednesday” to see flowers others have made.

I recently entered a giveaway and won this darling pincushion from Karen at "The Selvage Blog." Karen also included some matching pins and the box she mailed it in was even color and theme coordinated! Thanks, Karen.

That is all.

 

14 comments:

cq4fun said...

Karen really knows how to package a gift! I love your tiny hexagons on that crocheted piece - so cute! The reds and purples look great together, which surprised me. What fun the plaid is.

Celtic Thistle said...

How many flowers are you up to now Irene? What a great giveaway package!

suemac said...

Cute little flowers.

sunny said...

Lovely giveaway win! Good work on the flowers.

Julie Fukuda said...

Well, your friend knew who to ask for red and purple! Lovely garden you are building.

Helen said...

Love your tiny hexies and the red ones look great. Fabulous win !!!

Karen said...

We had a blizzard here yesterday, so it is nice to see some pretty flowers to remind me spring is on its way.

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

I like your flowers and I love how you just continue to sew....be careful on your drive to the Hill Country....

Selvage Quilter said...

I'm glad to see the pincushion has found a good home. :)
Nice little hexies!
Karen

Aunt 'Reen said...

Pretty little hexies Irene!
What a lovely pincushion - congratulations on your win!

Valerie Reynolds said...

Im returning your visit and am sooo glad I did!! I am inspired by your blog and added myself as a GFC follower. Next time ya stop by I hope you'll follow....be fun! myplvl.blogspot.com

Needled Mom said...

The purple and red flower combination is pretty in the flowers.

Congratulations on winning that sweet pincushion.

Rosa said...

These little hexies are gorgeous and congratulations on your win!!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Great win and hexies!