Sunday, January 17, 2016

Neighborhood Block Party Linkup!


Make a 12.5 inch house and enter for a chance to win 9-12 houses made by others in the Neighborhood.

Click here or on the house icon above for more information and to sign-up.

My sister Ida is providing a linky so you can link-up your house block entry. If you have been a previous winner of the Neighborhood Party you may also link-up a post showing us what you made with your winning blocks. Let's all have fun!
Link up here.
1. Make house block 12 1/2 x12 1/2 inches square and sign-up here.
2. Mail to me so I receive by March 1, 2016
3. Link-up at Ida's linky
4. Have Lots of Fun!

Oh.  This is my entry. Even though I won't be eligible to win, I'm making my house block for the winner. It's the same block I'm using for the Neighborhood Party but it won't have my blog name on it.





That is all.





3 comments:

Lillian Ortiz said...

Hi! Stumbled upon your blog! it is SO cute! that is all. ;)
http://www.theoccupiedoptimist.blogspot.com

Needled Mom said...

I love your house bock, Irene. I'm going to work on mine this week.

Julie Fukuda said...

What fun to see a house on your header after some time. It almost feels like I have returned home. Maybe you and Ida will have to switch names as it seems it is she making you "do it".