Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Piece Yourself Together Hexies and Neighborhood House Party

I'm hustling right now, trying to make it to Anthea's linky before it's closed. Anthea hosts the "Piece Yourself Together" linky at "Hibiscus Stitches" every two weeks.

I continue to sew my 1/2-inch hexies together. Last time I posted, two weeks ago, there were 82 flowers sewn together with the green spacers. There are now 95. It's a slow process.

Please click on the "Piece Yourself Together" photo above to see what others are doing with their hexies.


Reminder about the "Neighborhood House Party" going on:
Make a 12.5 inch house and enter for a chance to win 9-12 houses made by others in the Neighborhood. Click here or the house photo above for more information! Click here to post your block to the linky party.

That is all.

 

4 comments:

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

those little hexies are just beautiful! I am so looking forward to seeing it grow!

Lin said...

Your hexies are looking so lovely and that house block is delightful. xx

Lynette said...

They hexes are so tiny! I can't imagine how hard they are to sew! Great job!

Anthea said...

Oh great progress with the 1/2 inch flowers - they are continuing to grow, even if it is slow! You inspire me to keep going with mine... thanks for linking up!