Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Neighborhood Party

Neighborhood Party Going on!

Make a 12.5 inch house and enter for a chance to win 9-12 houses made by others in the Neighborhood. Click here or the house photo below for more information! Click here to post your block to the linky party


On another topic:

Once again it's time for Anthea's "Piece Yourself Together" linky at "Hibiscus Stitches." This is the first link-up of the year. Please click on the photo link below to see what others are doing with their hexies.

We've been on the road again so I was able to continue with my hand-sewing on 1/2-inch hexie flowers. When last I showed you what I'd sewn together, there were 65 flowers. I now have 82 flowers sewn together. The background is a little wrinkled since I'm standing atop the bed taking the photo in our hotel room.

I also spent some time making MORE stepping stones to sew around my flowers. This part is definitely not fun for me...
That is all.




9 comments:

Lin said...

Looking good Irene but I can see that those green stepping stones are pretty tedious! xx

Natitxu said...

Ooooohhhh!!!!!
Me encanta esa casita!!
Besitos

Pamela said...

I love that house! Great progress on the hexagons.

Helen said...

Love the house so cute, your Henie are progressing beautifully.

Lynette said...

I really love the house and the whole idea of the neighborhood party. I also love the hexagons but they are soon tiny! I can't imagine how hard it is to piece together!!!

Anthea said...

Wow Irene you are really making progress! Well done, & you must be very committed if you take your EPP away with you!! x

kiwikid said...

Loving the progress on your hexie quilt...the green might be tedious but looks fantastic when all out together. Love the house block.

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

Your little wonky house is so so cute! I am looking forward to the Neighborhood party and will be opening the linky party so everyone can show off their own blocks soon! Your hexies are coming along.....don't know how you have the patience for those little tiny flowers.......

Julierose said...

Just an adorable casa!! Loving that garden of hexagon flowers, too...hugs, Julierose