Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Anthea's Piece Yourself Together Hexie Link


Encouraging Words of the Day:








Still working on my 1/2-inch hexies. There are now 253 hexies sewn together. I think I posted before that there were 334 hexies sewn together but I guess that was "wishful thinking" since it probably should have been 234 hexies. Anyway, here's what I've done to date:

I'm linking up with Anthea's "Piece Yourself Together" hexie link.

http://hibiscus-stitches.blogspot.com/2016/11/piece-yourself-together-little-tree.html

Click here to see what others are doing with their hexies.
Thanks, Anthea, for providing the link.
That is all.

7 comments:

Ondrea said...

I really love those hexies you have pieced together. Quite stunning. I look forard to seeing more soon.

Pamela said...

This is fantastic! A real treasure.

Needled Mom said...

You are amazing!

Helen said...

Looking great love watching your progress !

Fiona said...

I am in awe of all those tiny hexagons...
Hugz

Anthea said...

You're doing a fab job of this Irene! I've only done a few dozen of that size hexy in order to make a decoration, but a bigger project would boggle my mind!

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Just Gorgeous!