Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Trunk Show

There's a Trunk Show going on. This is the idea of Soma from "Whims & Fancies." Click here for more information: Really, there are all sorts of prizes being given away plus we get to see alll the fabulous projects others are making. Here's what I've done in preparation for our upcoming Thanksgiving Day.
I made these two wall hangings, one for my sister and one for me. She chose the one on top.  They're so fast and easy to make. I was able to practice my "quilting with rulers" on these.  Quilting with rulers is somewhat of a struggle for me but I'm hanging in there.  I'll get better one of these days.   That is all.

13 comments:

Pamela said...

Very cute!

Valerie Reynolds said...

I love your spunky little turkeys and think it's great you and your sis have a matching pair!

Calicojoan said...

Perfect for this time of the year!

Needled Mom said...

Those are cute, Irene. I'm sure your sister loved it.

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

These are fantastic, I love them! Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Sweet little turkeys!

Astrid said...

Super cute turkeys!

TheEclecticAbuela said...

Great turkeys! :)

Lynette said...

So cute!!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Adorable mini for the season.

espirational.com said...

Love the turkeys!

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

Yes, I love my turkey! But I love my Sister more!

Tu-Na Quilts said...

These are fun. Where did you find the pattern?