Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Continuing Hexie Sewing

Encouraging Words of the Day:
Sewing continues on my 1/2-inch hexie quilt. I've now sewn 334 hexie flowers together along with the green separator hexies. It measures about 44 x 50 inches.
And I've sewn these one-inch hexie flowers for my partner in the Inchy Hexagon Flower Swap. She requested polka dots.
I'm linking up with Anthea's "Piece Yourself Together" links. Click on the photo below to see what others are doing with their hexies. On second thought, since I've somehow lost my Blogsy app and am having to learn a new app in order to post from my ipad, click on this link:  http://hibiscus-stitches.blogspot.com.au/2016/11/more-hexys-for-epp-tuesday.html
I'll have to figure out how to add a link to a photo. That is all. 

10 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Oh wow....that is a lot of hexies!!! They do look beautiful together.

Ondrea said...

Oh my! That is looking gorgeous. It reminds me of a crocheted afgahn blanket. Love your hexie flowers too.

Shannon said...

I LOVE IT!!! Great job. That is so amazing.

Helen said...

Wow your hexies are looking gorgeous !!

Maria said...

All your hexies look great together.

Ranch Wife said...

You are working on a masterpiece! It's simply lovely!

Lin said...

Your quilt is growing nicely. Pretty polka dots. xx

kiwikid said...

Love your hexies, they are looking amazing. The polka dot ones are cute too.

Pamela said...

Your hexie quilt is fantastic! Wow!

Anthea said...

It's coming along beautifully - so many little hexy's & they're all so cute! I've recently been using 1/2" hexy's too, but only for an ornament , nothing as big as yours. Thanks for linking up & supporting PYT