Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Piece Yourself Together Linky

Encouraging Words of the Day:
 
Work continues on my half-inch hexie project. There are now 263 hexies sewn together. The project measures approximately 46 x 53 inches, a decent throw, but I would like to make it actual quilt-sized.  Onward I go with my sewing.
I'm linking up with Anthea's "Piece Yourself Together" linky. Click on photo to take you to Anthea's blog where you can seee what others are doing with their hexies.   Well, never mind. Click on the the blue words above and it might take you to Anthea's blog which is: http://hibiscus-stitches.blogspot.com/2017/01/getting-back-into-it-or-trying-to-anyway.html  in case that link doesn't work either.  I'm trying to figure out how to use this app to post to my blog from my ipad. As you can see, I haven't figured it out yet.
That is all.

10 comments:

Ondrea said...

YOur quilt is coming along beautifully. You will be so pleased when it is finished.

creations.1 said...

Love your tiny hexies quilt top - just beautiful!

Lin said...

It's growing nicely Irene and looking very pretty. xx

Needled Mom said...

That is really beautiful. What size will you stop?

Helen said...

Oh it's looking so beautiful !

Sharmayne said...

I seem to have trouble trying to post from my iPad as well! Your hexie project is coming along well

Lynette said...

I love it!! After I saw it in "real life," I am even more amazed every time I see your posts!!

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

I love your little hexie project....it just gets better and better.......oops.........is that a mistake I see right in the middle??? hahahahaha......just kidding......I was just thinking what you said last time we visited about your display wall where we start noticing little boo-boos that nobody else in the world will ever see.......

Anthea said...

Hi Irene
Goodness, your hexy's are coming along just so beautifully! They're all so pretty & I love the green in between... just plod along when you feel like it, & soon enough you will have a larger piece:)
xx

Eddy S. Sjarief said...

Hi Irene,
It's always the small pieces that make the big picture. Your inspiring hexie project proves it right!