Sunday, March 20, 2011

Great time in Keller.


Encouraging words of the day:
Praise the LORD, all you nations. Praise him, all you people of the earth. For he loves us with unfailing love; the LORD’s faithfulness endures forever. - Psalm 117:1-2 , NLT

What a great time we’ve had in Keller, Texas.  We spent time with our son, two godsons and their families, a couple more nephews and grand-nephew and even met a new member of the family, baby Chase born on March 8th (my grand-nephew.)  Now another road trip back to our little ranch in the Texas Hill Country.  I’ll get some more hand-sewing done on my hexies so that is great.  Other than that, I’ve been a “bum” about getting any other sewing done although I did post my block of the week on the Penny Haren Intricate Applique Group.  It’s called “Rising Star” and I completed it before we left for Keller so it would be ready to post today.  Here is my “Rising Star.”

Giveaways I've run into while checking blogs:

"Mark Cesarik Fabric Fansite" is giving away 2 yards of Calypso Swing fabric – ends March 28th.
"Susan's Texas Quilting Adventure"  is hosting a fabric giveaway - ends March 22nd.

That is all.

2 comments:

Cheryll said...

Nice block... nice colours.... nice work! :)

Julie Fukuda said...

That fussy-cut fabric really makes a fancy block.