Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Blogsy Fail!


Happy Wednesday from Irene's sister..........Irene had readied her blog post today for One Flower Wednesday and I was going to get it into the linky for her but..........FAIL!  Blogsy didn't post for her and I am unable to send it for her since I have no iPad.......

Notice the beautiful scripture above.........I didn't choose the scripture because of the photo but I thought it was quite appropriate when I saw the ocean since Irene and her family are presently on a cruise..........I will continue to check to see if Blogsy wakes up so that her OFW flower can be posted.................

A Blessed Wednesday to you all..................

7 comments:

Needled Mom said...

What a nice sister you are!!! I hope you can get it to post for her.

Sheila said...

That is one of my favorite scripture passage ! Great photo , hope you have success , blogger can be nasty when it wants.

Helen said...

Good luck with mr Linky . Beautiful photo !!!

Karen said...

I will sit and watch the water as I wait for the flower to appear.

Lance said...

I am sorry you had a problem publishing the post with Blogsy. Please email me and I will help figure out what the problem is - info@fomola.com

BTW - very nice photo. We should all get time in a place like this to reflect.

Regards,
Lance

Janet said...

Hey a response from someone in the know!! Lucky you. Beautiful photo.

Anthea said...

Ah technology! It fails us sometimes, even when we think it will go well for us! x