Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Post-Cruise and One Flower Wednesday

Encouraging Words of the Day:
And the King will say, 'I tell you the truth, when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were doing it to me.' ~ Matthew 25:40, NLT


Last "One-Flower Wednesday" we were somewhere on the high seas enjoying our cruise and celebrating our oldest grandson's graduation from high school.
I tried to get Blogsy to post for me while I was gone but that didn't work and my sister at "My sister made me do it...." posted for me explaining that Blogsy had gone astray. And no, I didn't make her do the post :) Thanks, Ida. Now I'm back and posting two flowers that I photographed off the ship. You can see "The Bahamas" in the background.
I didn't sew these while I was on the cruise. I sewed them in Virginia before we left but I took them long so I could take their photo while on the cruise.
Thanks to Karen for providing us with the "One-Flower Wednesday" linky.
Check out "One-Flower Wednesday" to see flowers others have posted.
Now I'm off to join my energetic grandsons on another adventure.
That is all.

12 comments:

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

You're welcome and what cool photos of your hexies and the ocean! Glad you are able to be there enjoying the family still.....

Trillian said...

Hexies on a travel. I love the idea to show the flowers on a cruise. Love your flowers too.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Wow...looks like you had a great time. Perfect for a photo shoot....grin. Love your hexies.

Needled Mom said...

That is a lovely setting for those cute flowers. It's a good thing they didn't fall overboard. You might have had to rescue them.

That's a great shot of you two - relaxing and enjoying yourself.

Anthea said...

What a great location to show off you hexy flowers Irene!
Glad to see that you had a great time in the cruise

Karen said...

Hexie flowers take a cruise, how nice!

Julie Fukuda said...

Ah, if only hexies could talk. Great picture, great trip, fun photos.

sunny said...

Great picture of you! Now why didn't I think to take my hexies on vacation with me???

Helen said...

That tops the lot Bahamas for a photo shoot for hexies, Wonderful !!!!!

Celtic Thistle said...

Sounds like you and your hexies had a great trip!

We are off on our first ever cruise next week, can't wait :)

sister outlaws said...

hexies on holidays! You guys have too much fun!

Mary said...

Wonderful trip! I know you must have ad a great time.