Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Good-by, Virginia. Hello One Flower Wednesday

Encouraging Words of the Day:

Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path. ~ Psalm 119:105, NLT

 

Good-by, Virginia. I'm back in El Paso today for "One-Flower Wednesday." We had a marvelous month but were gone the entire month of June. I took a picture of this little 1/2-inch hexie flower the day before we left so I'd have something to show you today. It's 3:00 pm here so I've almost missed "One-Flower Wednesday."

There's a pile of mail to be opened and I found these pretty flowers from my partner for May in the "Inchy Hexagon Flower Swap."

Thanks so much, Erica. I really like the pretty colors you chose.

Now I'm off to finish the mail. I see some squishy packages there so I'm thinking I'll have other wonderful things to show you in my next post.

That is all.

 

5 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

Welcome home. A month is a long time to be away.

Helen said...

Beautiful fussy cutting and gorgeous fabric for your little flower, just lovely. Nice surprise to come home to lovely flowers :-))))

Wendy said...

your flower is so pretty...

Karen said...

A pretty flower on a pretty flower!

Janet said...

Pretty flowers! I love that you took some flowers along with you to photograph while on your cruise. Too cute :)