Thursday, November 21, 2013

One Flower Wednesday. What? It's Thursday?

Encouraging Words of the Day:

Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think. ~ Ephesians 3:20, NLT

It's "One-Flower Wednesday" once again. What? It's Thursday already. How did that happen? Well, I've been waiting to post my hexies on "One-Flower Wednesday and then I missed it. Well, here they are on Thursday.

Click on “One Flower Wednesday” to see flowers others have made.

No luck hunting in the Texas Hill Country. We've only seen doe out at the blinds. I guess the bucks are waiting until my grandsons arrive on the weekend. And since I've been busy hunting or getting ready to go hunting etc., I haven't had a chance to use my sewing machine. Instead, all my sewing has been done on the drive to town and back.Our ranch is 12 miles from town out in the middle of nowhere so I get a chance to sew during the drive to town. Ummmmm, my husband drives and I sew. It's not like texting and driving, I don't sew and drive, jaja.

So today is Thursday. We drive to San Antonio on Saturday to pick up our grandson. I hope we get there on the correct day...We will.

That is all.

 

7 comments:

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

well it must be Wednesday somewhere? Anyway as long as you are enjoying the day who cares? I know you will enjoy spending more family time....and are those the "mini hexies" or the bigger ones? They are pretty sitting on that blue eyelet fabric.

Rosa said...

Your hexies are gorgeous and have fun with you grandson!

Helen said...

Enjoy your grandson, beautiful times. Love your hexies, the colours are sooo fresh.

Anthea said...

I was late too! These ones are so pretty Irene - and i love the 'he drives, I stitch' relationship!

sister outlaws said...

Relieved you are not sewing while you drive! So glad to see the hexies - and I'd love some pictures of San Antonio. I'm forever joking that I'm running away to San Antonio!

Karen said...

One Flower Thursday sounds just as nice as One Flower Wednesday!

Carla said...

They look just as pretty on a Thursday ; )