Thursday, September 24, 2015

Piece Yourself Together Tuesday in California

Encouraging Words of the Day:

This post finds me in California. We're visiting our daughter and family for two weeks. I haven't had a lot of sewing time, what with football games and other fun times, but I did sew my hexies before we came to California so I do have something for the Linky Party at Anthea's "Piece Yourself Together."
As usual, I'm trying to make the Australian deadline. Those time changes always have me playing "catch-up" with this linky. But anyway, here's what I have to show you today:
I also finished flowers for my swap partner on the "Inchy Hexagon Flower Swap." She requested blue flowers with yellow centers. I'm pleased with the results and hope she will be too. That color combination should make a beautiful quilt when finished.

That is all..

 

 

5 comments:

Helen said...

Love your hexies and your fussy cutting is beautiful !!

Julie Fukuda said...

You are the "Hexie Queen". Those are lovely. Have a fun visit.

Anthea said...

Have a lovely time in California with your loved ones Irene... thanks for linking up!

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

Golly I checked Anthea's Linky on "Australian Tuesday" and didn't see you there and here it is on "USA Saturday" and I'm barely getting back.......as always your little flowers are lovely and looking forward to seeing you soon!

Lin said...

Lovely hexies - hope you had a great trip. xx