Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Piecing Myself Together and Pincushion Parade

Encouraging Words of the Day:

Once again its Anthea's "Piece Yourself Together" time. Anthea provides a linky at "Hibiscus Stitches" for us to show off our hexie creations.
What I started doing lately is sewing stepping stones around my little 1/2-inch hexie flowers and then sewing them together. Here's what I have so far.
That's as far as I've gotten since I've been making pincushions (well I've made one pincushion...well, I've finished a UFO pincushion I've had for a long time.) Anyway, I finished the pincushion shown in the previous post, for my sister, Ida, who blogs at "MySister Made Me Do It," and is hosting the "Perfectly Pleasing Pincushion Parade." Ida is providing a linky for us all to share our favourite pincushions.

Not only that, BUT there are lots of prizes! Check out her blog for all the details and to link-up. Wednesday is the last day to link-up. Good luck. Can't wait to see your pretty pincushions.
That is all.










13 comments:

Helen said...

the stepping stones look great around the hexies.

Lin said...

Your little flowers are gorgeous and the pathway is just perfect - lovely. xx

sunny said...

Hexies are looking good! Are these the 1/2 inch ones?

Karen in Breezy Point said...

Your stepping stones are very cute. I am working on two hexie projects and it's very slow going, but fun!

Needled Mom said...

Those hexies are just wonderful. Irene. What are you eventually going to make with them? They are so tiny.

Bev C said...

Hello

Love the green fabric you are using between your flowers. How big are you making your project?

Happy days.
Bev.

Anthea said...

the stepping stones show off the fabrics so well Irene, it's coming along so well!

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

look at how pretty your garden is looking! I know how hard the path is to match up now and glad you are figuring out the faster way to do it. Thanks for all the help putting out the word for the parade.....what are you going to "make" me do next? Lol......

fan ext said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julie Fukuda said...

Oh, that is going to be such a pretty hexie garden.

elliek said...

Always so rewarding when you get to this stage. Looks good.

Ranch Wife said...

Oh, fun! That's going to be lovely and isn't it fun to see your pretty hexies find their place in the garden that will be lush and green all year long?!

Anjalika Shikhawat said...

Very nice,,,
If you want any help related to yahoo problems Please visit my site yahoo mail help.