Saturday, February 13, 2016

Neighborhood Block Party

Good Saturday Morning!

Lovely houses continue to arrive from Neighborhood Block Party participants.

This adorable house was sent in by Maria. Don't you just love the bright, cheerful colors, not to mention those owls in and under the tree. Just wait til that doggy notices...

And this house reminds me of a beach house. It even appears like it's surrounded by sand. This pretty house sent in by Erin reminds me of relaxing summer days.

You still have time to join the Neighborhood Block Party and send your house block in. At the request of some participants who are needing a little more time, we will extend the date for the drawing to March 15th. Now that gives you more time to sew up a block and get it mailed in. Maybe you'll be the lucky one to win some beautiful house blocks. I was a lucky winner one year and was able to make this quilt.
Click here or on the photo below for info about joining the Neighborhood Party.
Don't forget to show-off your house at Ida's linky. Click here to link-up and see what others have done.

That is all.

 

7 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Such cute houses! I really like what you created with your blocks.

Kelli said...

Those houses are soo cute Irene! Esp. the top one! LOVE it! :) Finally had a moment to pop in to visit and browse blog land, altho I should be in bed sleeping! Hope you're well these days! xo

Helen said...

Cute houses and the fabrics look great for all the different houses.

Julie Fukuda said...

It looks like a really fun party. I almost wish I were brave enough to join in.

Needled Mom said...

Happy birthday!!!

Astrid said...

OOOH! Love these houses! Such fun idea!

Janet said...

Hi Ida, I'm just seeing the info about the house blocks for the first time. I would love to try to make one but I am worried it wouldn't get there by March 1st. Have you received the hexies I sent yet? I didn't think so.... So more than two weeks in the mail. Guess I'll have to pass on this round of house blocks. Looks like lots of fun!