Sunday, February 21, 2016

You have til March 15 to join the Neighborhood Block Party

The Neighborhood Block Party is alive and going well. We continue to receive house blocks. Today I'm posting a couple of blocks sent in by Laura, one for the Party and one for charity.

This first block is so unusual and pretty. I would not have thought of using a plaid for the house but I love the effect. You can bet that I'll be making a plaid block soon. Love it!

I also like this unusual block. The rock walls look just like some of the houses in the little town where we have our ranch house. This house is adorable. I'll have to look for some of that layered rock fabric.
Thanks for your house block, Laura!
There's still time for you to join the Neighborhood Block Pary and send in your house blocks. They need to be received by March 15. Click here or on the house below for information about the Neighborhood Block Party. See you there!
That is all.
 
 

 

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Both are super cute. Like you, I really like the plaid.

Ruth said...

Cute houses! It is fun seeing the houses that others make. I will be ready to send my houses as soon as I finish my second one but I have lost your address. I probably got carried away when I cleaned up my old mail.