Sunday, February 21, 2016

Week 3 of 52 Week Photo Challenge

Well, I ran into this blog where Alsha from "Alsha's Space" is hosting the "52 Week Photo Challenge" and thought this might help to keep me blogging at least once a week even though my primary blogging topic is quillting. I so have to take photos of the quilting projects I post.

The deal with the "52 Week Photo Challenge" is that each Sunday, Alsha willl post a topic to photograph. She then puts up a Linky where one blogs about what "this word means to me" and shows the photo taken to depict the topic.

The word for this week was "yoga". I used to do yoga at a local gym and I really love it. Now, I just never seem to find the time. I'm too busy quilting :) When I do yoga now, I use my Wii with the Wii Fit Plus when I manage to get around to it, so here is my YOGA photo.


Click here to go to "Alsha's Space" and see other's YOGA photos.
That is all.
















 

 

4 comments:

kiwikid said...

Good idea to do this at home!!

Diane-crewe said...

well done for having the discipline to do it at home ... you can do my share as well xx

Needled Mom said...

LOVE the Wii Fit Plus!!!! The bubble balance is my favorite.

Janet said...

It is so true - quilting gets in the way of exercise and exercise gets in the way of quilting - what a dilemma! I've never use a Wii - I imagine it is a good way to work out.