Thursday, March 3, 2016

Neighborhood Block Party Ends on March 15

Encouraging Words of the Day:


Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.Then you will experience God's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus. - Philippians 4:6-7 (NLT)

For some reason, I’m having the hardest time blogging. I was doing pretty good blogging every two weeks in order to participate in Anthea’s “Piece Yourself Together” linky party but then I missed the last one. So I then decided to join Alsha in her Word-Photo-Challenge-2016 linky. So far, I’ve linked up once. I have taken the photos but not written up the blog post to accompany the photo. So….

Well, I have been sewing houses like crazy for the “Neighborhood Block Party.” That must be why I’m not blogging, I’m sewing. We’ve been receiving block houses and then I took a trip to our ranch. I’m thinking my mailbox is going to be full of house blocks when I return home on March 7th. In the meantime, I received these gorgeous blocks from Sharon, one for the party and one for the charity quilt. I love how she used the plaids, striped and checkered fabrics in her blocks. Pretty wonky houses and cute square trees. WTG, Sharon.

You still have a little time to join us as we will be drawing the winner(s) on March 15th. Depending on the number of entry blocks waiting in my mailbox, there will be one or two winners. Click here or on the photo below to get more information about the “Neighborhood Block Party.” The next winner could be you!

That is all.

 

 

4 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

I often wonder how it would be to join in even one of those challenges. Sometimes life gets in the way and I think i would be completely discouraged if I fell behind or just couldn't keep up.
I think all those houses are so cute. Machines seem to make that type of challenge seem more in reach.

Helen said...

Cute houses !

Astrid said...

These houses are really cute. Love how plaids have been used.

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

I also love the blue floral fabric Sharon used in the sky.....can't wait to see all the rest of the houses and see who wins!