Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Anthea's Piece Yourself Together

Once again I find myself rushing to make it to Anthea’s "Piece Yourself Together" linky at "Hibiscus Stitches." I’ve been sewing hexie flowers like crazy and have these to show you that I've received.


These were received from a swap I found on Facebook where hexie flowers are traded all over the world..


I've been busily making followers to in return as well send as well.

Click here to see what others are doing with their hexies.

 

That is all.

 

5 comments:

creations.1 said...

Everyone seems to be having problems finding time and meeting deadlines! Love those hexie flowers - they have a charm all of their own don't they.

Needled Mom said...

You are the queen of hexies! Look at those tiny ones! Wow.

Helen said...

Time seems to be running away again this year, lovely hexie swaps :)

Anthea said...

Great flowers & hexy's there Irene... love that little Union Jack!

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

Yes, I agree with Mary....You ARE the queen of Hexies!