Friday, March 11, 2016

Birthday Goodies

Encouraging Words of the Day:

I will not let you fall, for I am watching over you night and day. - Psalm 121:3

 

And my birthday happened. I had a wonderful time with family and friends. I was so excited when my sister Ida who blogs at “my sister made me do it” made this beautiful wall hanging for me. She knows how much I love our little ranch and hunting feral hogs. Look at this gorgeous wall hanging with a perfect accompaniment, another hog ! Thanks, Ida.

My other sister, Lynette, who blogs at “…and the little sister follows” made this gorgeous fabric cross for my birthday. Thanks so much, Lynn. You are so creative.

 

Oh, and speaking of feral hogs above, since we were recently at the ranch hunting feral hogs, I managed to take one down.

That is all.

 

8 comments:

Gina Loomis said...

Happy birthday! Such wonderful, beautiful gifts!

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

You are so welcome...I loved working on your gift but not as much as I love you!

Julie Fukuda said...

Happy Birthday! Glad it was a good one. How great to have loving crafty sisters. That in itself is a gift.

sunny said...

Great gifts! When was your birthday??

Mary said...

Congratulations on getting the hog and happy belated birthday. We've had a lot of rain in the Hill Country this week.

Helen said...

Happy happy belated birthday Irene xx

Lynette said...

I am glad you enjoyed your birthday! Glad you liked your cross ❤️

Needled Mom said...

Love your birthday gifts. A belated happy birthday to you!