Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Hexies for "Piece Yourself Together"

Encouraging Words of the Day:

Though the mountains vanish, My unending love will never leave you. – Isaiah 54:10

We just got back to El Paso after being at the ranch for two weeks. I sewed a few half-inch hexie flowers together on our trip out here. This project is coming together a little bit at a time. There are now 126 flowers sewn together and the piece measures 36 X 46 inches. Now I need to cut out more shapes for the green spacers.

 

In the meantime, I’ve made these flowers for my swap partner in the “Inchy Hexagon Flower Swap.”

I’m linking this post up to Anthea’s "Piece Yourself Together" linky at "Hibiscus Stitches." Click here to see what others are doing with their hexies.
That is all.

 

5 comments:

Anthea said...

Wow! Your progress is looking great Irene... the green looks great between the flowers

Susan said...

Your 1/2-inch hexagon project is really growing! Wish *I* were in El Paso!

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

I just love these little hexies! I am so looking forward to seeing the finish.

Lin said...

Your half inch hexie piece is coming along beautifully - I love the green background and your swap hexies are very pretty. xx

Needled Mom said...

Look at all of those hexies together! Those are awesome.