Wednesday, January 15, 2014

One Flower Wednesday

Encouraging Words of the Day:

Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. ~ Isaiah 41:10, NL

Yep. "One-Flower Wednesday" again and here I am with three little half-inchers.

I've also made two hexie fowers for my partner in the "Inchy-Hexagon Flower Swap." She requested "surprise" flowers so this is what I came up with. I hope she'll like them.

Don't even think of asking what I've been up to. It seems like January is such a busy month so I've just been dealing with January and it's only half-way done. Oh yes, I almost forgot to tell you that I've splurged and bought "Electric Quilt 7" so playing with that is probably what will dominate the rest of January, well the rest of my time.

That is all.

 

9 comments:

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

Love all the hexies.....and I love the way you have been photographing them on the lace......how many of the little flowers do you have now?

Helen said...

Another gorgeous lot of hexies. Enjoy EQ7 it is amazing..

Karen said...

Oh, I do love the half inchers! Have fun with EQ7.

Needled Mom said...

I don't know how you guys do those tiny hexies, but they are gorgeous.

Have fun with the EQ7. We'll see you next year ;-)

Natitxu said...

Y sigues haciendo flores!!!1
Besos

Sharmayne said...

Cute flowers & your partnerwill love those little surprises!

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Your hexies are always so cheery, just beautiful!

Julie Fukuda said...

I don't think that E-quilt thing will help with the hexies...it might even keep them from making progress.
I'm smiling each time I see that horse shoe as this is "the Year of the Horse". Maybe I need to find one for my own front door....

Astrid said...

Love your hexies! I have EQ7 too, but haven't had time to learn it properly. I guess that is all about priority! :) Have a great day!