Thursday, February 13, 2014

One Flower Thursday at the Hospital

Encouraging Words of the Day:

I tell you, you can pray for anything, and if you believe that you've received it, it will be yours. ~ Mark 11:24, NLT

I'm sitting in the hospital praying for my husband's good health. God has been by his side and he is showing great improvement and will probably be going home tomorrow. Meanwhile, I sewed a few flowers sitting in a hospital room and am realizing that "One-Flower Wednesday" was yesterday so I'm posting Thursday flowers. Again.

My total is now 179 flowers.

Click on “One Flower Wednesday” to see flowers others have made.

 

That's all I'm posting for now because people keep coming in and bugging us what with taking temps and blood-pressure and other things we actually do want them to be doing.

That is all.

 

15 comments:

Ranch Wife said...

Know that I am holding you and your husband up in prayer for complete healing and praying he'll be home soon. Its hard to rest in the hospital.

Astrid said...

Lovely flowers!
So sorry to hear about your husband, hope it's nothing too serious! Thinking of you both and a speedy recovery to him!

Carla said...

It's a hard time for you. I'll pray for strength and patience. Beautiful flowers

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

Pretty flowers. Again. It is good news to hear he may be going home tomorrow where both of you will be more comfortable.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Prayers from Texas.

sunny said...

Oh my gosh - I didn't know your DH was in the hospital. I'll say a prayer for his improved health. Are you still in Florida? Hugs and prayers.....

desertskyquilts said...

The flowers are beautiful. The light background is my favorite. I'm so happy to hear the good news about your husband! Maybe at home, he can actually rest. =)

Helen said...

Beautiful flowers your total is amazing. I hope your husband is feeling much better and that it's not to serious.

sister outlaws said...

Sending you my hugs and wishes for a speedy recovery for your husband Irene. X

sister outlaws said...

p.s. very cute flowers this week! Tiny apples (?) and little chickens! too sweet!

Julie Fukuda said...

Prayers flying your way. There are times when having a bit of handwork is a great blessing.

Celtic Thistle said...

Wishing your husband a speedy recovery Irene, hope you are back home and stitching up a storm soon :)

Aunt 'Reen said...

So sorry to hear your husband is in the hospital Irene. I will pray for his speedy recovery! Sending you great big hugs of comfort too!

Karen said...

I wish your husband well Irene.

Barbara Snowden said...

I have the hardest time figuring our how to comment on these blogs. I was going to comment on Ida's too, but couldn't figure out how. Glad you are both home again. Love you