Wednesday, February 5, 2014

One Flower Wednesday in Miramar Beach

Encouraging Words of the Day:

May he grant your heart's desires and make all your plans succeed. ~ Psalm 20:4, NLT

"One-Flower Wednesday" in Miramar Beach, Florida. It's cold here too but we're enjoying our time with friends. I'm quickly posting my flowers:

That's a white cat wearing a yellow skirt in the center of the pink flower. My total is now 176 flowers.

Click on “One Flower Wednesday” to see flowers others have made.

 

That is all.

 

9 comments:

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Cute flowers! Love the fussy cut daisies. Hope the weather warms up for you. Enjoy your visit.

Karen said...

Cute!!! I think the cold weather is following you! lol.

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

It has been cold at home too so I came to visit Mom and Dad...now when I go home it won't feel so cold? You continue to make your flowers even on vacation....WTG!

Needled Mom said...

Cold? We had delightfully warm temps last week in FL. What a difference a week makes.

176 flowers? That is awesome.

Helen said...

Oh so cute, you have so many gorgeous flowers !

desertskyquilts said...

Love these florals. Thanks for saying what's in the middle of that one! That's a lot of flowers.

Celtic Thistle said...

Great fussy cutting Irene !

sunny said...

Very cute! But I don't want to hear about how cold you are in Florida. Come visit me for a few days!

Anthea said...

That's a wonderful current total of flowers Irene, well done!
I love that little cat, so cute & cheeky