Wednesday, February 19, 2014

One Flower Wednesday on Wednesday?

Encouraging Words of the Day:

Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think. ~ Ephesians 3:20, NL

It's been a while since I've posted flowers on WEDNESDAY for "One-Flower Wednesday." Lately I've been posting late but today, ta da! Here they are on Wednesday.

My mailbox recently held these lovely flowers from in Cindy from Utah, my partner in the "Inchy-Hexagon Flower Swap." They're so pretty. Thanks, Cindy.

An update on "Good-Night, Irene." I have been working on it and have 2 1/2 rows done. This quilt-along is being hosted by Terry from "Terry's Treasures" and is made up largely of 2.5 inch squares.

That is all.

 

14 comments:

suemac said...

I like your fabric for the Goodnight Irene quilt.

desertskyquilts said...

Short, but extremely sweet! Each picture is something that makes me say, "Oh, I like that!"

Pamela said...

Cute little flowers!

Celtic Thistle said...

You had me confused there Irene I thought it must be Thursday when I saw your post :)

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Pretty flowers, your garden is going to be gorgeous. Love the bright colors of your quilt, its coming along nicely.

Karen said...

Four beautiful flowers and Good-Night Irene is just plain fun!

Astrid said...

Love your scrappy blocks! I started out very well with mine, but then it stopped... I shall see what I can do today. :) Lovely cute flowers too.

Helen said...

Gorgeous flowers made and received ,I love the one with the paisley red tones. Good night Irene is looking great !

Needled Mom said...

Your flowers look awesome and the Goodnight Irene is great too. It is going to be a wonderful quilt.

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

haha....Celtic Thistle made me chuckle today......and I really like the flower on the left with the little blue flowers growing in the "cracks"......nice flowers from your partner....and Good night Irene is coming along.........did they ever say why that pattern is named that?

Julie Fukuda said...

Oh I do love-love-love those blocks!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Sure like your hexies and your Goodnight Irene is really coming along.

Allison D said...

Very pretty!

Kim said...

Your GNI blocks look great! Love your hexagon flowers.