Wednesday, February 16, 2011

On the road again.

Encouraging word of the day:
If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble. ~ Ecclesiastes 4:10

I'm on vacation right now but I didn't want to miss "One Flower Wednesday" so I sewed two flowers before I left home so that I'd have something to post.  I've been up having a good time with my friends but it is now 1:18 am and technically already "tomorrow" so here are my hexies:
 I'm having a great time and will write more later.  
 That is all.

14 comments:

  1. Love the vibrant blues popping from your hexies. Hope you're having a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hexies are lovely.

    Enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely flowers. Enjoy the rest of your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Flowers are made from beautiful fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful hexies! Enjoy your vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you on vacation, your hexies are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your flowers are very pretty. Love the fabric you've used. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the fabric you used! I hope you're enjoying your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your vacation and thanks for taking the time to post your beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are very nice,have a lovely holliday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Irene,
    one surprise hexagon flower is on its way to you from Denmark
    Best regards
    Hanne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your hexagon flowers are so pretty!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete