Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday!

Keep me safe, O God, for I have come to you for refuge.

~ Psalm 16:1

Super Bowl Sunday.  Everyone is excited.  I'll still get some sewing done.  I just finished the next house block for the House of the Month group.  It's a little farm house that I really had fun making.  It "seemed" to just fall together so easily.  Not until I took my photo did I notice that something seemed a little off.  So, here is my little crooked house, hahahaha.  I kind of like it so I'm leaving it as it is.
The block of the week for Penny Haran's Pieced Applique is called Patrick's Spotlight.  I finished that doing machine-applique.  Most of the participants are doing hand-applique but I'm saving my hand sewing for my "hexies."
That's it for today.  I'm going to go make guacamole dip and other goodies to munch on while we watch Super Bowl.  Later.

1 comment:

  1. That house is too cute and I can't believe you did that applique by machine!

    ReplyDelete