Wednesday, December 7, 2011

One-Flower Wednesday


Encouraging words of the day –
He lifted me out of the pit of despair, out of the mud and the mire. He set my feet on solid ground and steadied me as I walked along. ~ Psalm 40:2, NLT

It’s  One Flower Wednesday  once again.  Thanks to Karen for helping us to keep our gardens growing.
 
So, I’ve finished a quilt (see yesterday’s post) and now I’m ready to get started back on finishing my house blocks.  First I’m making thee house block for Beth over at "Love, Laugh, Quilt"  . This sounds like a wonderful way to make a house block quilt, that is if you win the drawing.  It’s like a lotto, if you send one house block in before January 1, you will be put into a drawing to receive 9-12 house blocks.  So I need to get sewing on that.

Where does the time go?  I haven’t even surfed through Blogland lately so I don’t have any giveaways to list.  I haven’t done any more sewing so I have nothing to show you so……

That is all.

7 comments:

Kim C said...

Two is better than none! You were busy with that beautiful quilt and shams for your Mothers Christmas! Thank you for taking the time too share with us!

Needled Mom said...

Your garden is definitely growing this week. I love how all the gardens continue to grow throughout the winter months!!!!

Teresa Felgueiras said...

Very nice flowers. I love the scrappy one. Great garden you're growing there.

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Wonderful flowers! And how can you say you haven't been sewing when you just finished up a gorgeous quilt and a pair of shams?

Julie Fukuda said...

We all know by now that you are a master gardener. Hexie flowers two-by-two and suddenly a whole quilt!

Lots of Fabric 2 said...

Very pretty flowers.

Karen said...

Yes, where does the time go? Lovely flowers and the house blocks sound very interesting.