Wednesday, January 18, 2012

One-Flower Wednesday and My Jane J-8


Encouraging Words of the Day –
Proverbs 3:5 -7 Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Never rely on what you think you know. Remember the Lord in everything you do, and he will show you the right way. Never let yourself think that you are wiser than you are; simply obey the Lord and refuse to do wrong.

Where does the time go,  for crying out loud?  I can’t believe the week is half over and I’m just now doing my first blog of the week on Wednesday.  But, the good part is that it is One Flower Wednesday  and I have a couple of fussy cut flowers to show you.  Thanks again to Karen who keeps us focused on our hexie gardens.

And here’s a block for “My Jane.”  This was a paper-pieced background with the little melons appliquéd on the corners.  I still need to do some prep work so I’ll have some “My Jane” blocks to work on when we go on a road trip next week.  Anyway, here is J-8.
J-8
It's been one of those days...
Hahaha.  It really has been "one of those days."  I see that I already posted "My Jane J-8" on December 19th. Oh well, here it is again.

That is all.

8 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

The fussy-cut flowers are just darling. I would imagine there are a lot of things to prepare for a trip...including take-along work.

sister outlaws said...

"On the road again..."
Love the fussy flowers! Just gorgeous!

Karen said...

Fabulous fussy cut flowers!!!! Your Dear Jane is so nice it is worth posting twice! ;)

Needled Mom said...

The fussy cut flowers are wonderful!

It's STILL a beautiful DJ block!

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Pretty fussy cut hexies. your Dear Jane block is wonderful.

rubyslipperz said...

Fun projects!...and I can totally relate - doing a repeat post...oh, yeah..that would be me!

hugZ,
annie
anniesrubyslipperz.com

Lots of Fabric 2 said...

I am so late in viewing the hexies, love your fussey cut hexies,and Dear Jane block hanve a wonderful week. happy quilting jinnie

Susan said...

I love your hexies! Great job! The one with the white background is so interesting, because all you really see is the circles.