Friday, August 16, 2013

Christmas Quilt and Josh's Kitty Quilt

Encouraging Words of the Day:

Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.~ Isaiah 41:10, NLT

Finished are blocks #5 and #6 from Beaquilter's Sampler Block Quilt-Along. You can go here to check out blocks others have made. I'm making mine in Christmas fabrics so that I'll finally have a Christmas quilt.

Oh, my sister Ida at "My Sister Made Me Do It..." made a gorgeous quilt for her son Josh. She's entered it at Pet's on Quilts at Quilting Gallery show which begins today! Just click on the photo below to go ther to see here pretty quilt and maybe vote for it if you think it's as fabulous as I think it is.

That is all.

 

7 comments:

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

look at those pretty blocks and the one on the left has the snails trail patches just like Josh's Kitty quilt which you are so sweet to shout out about for me.......thank you, Sis!:)

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Love the kitties and your blocks.

Helen said...

Very pretty blocks nice to know they will all be ready for Christmas !!!!

sunny said...

I voted for Josh's kitty! I'd like to do those kitties myself.

sister outlaws said...

Ida's cat quilt is super! Can't wait to see the progress on your Christmas quilt. you never cease to amaze me with the variety of your quilts!

Sheila said...

Love your blocks :D

Belinda said...

Oohhh what a great job!!