Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Still Wednesday Somewhere

Encouraging Words of the Day:

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance. - 1 Corinthians 13:7 (NLT)

We traveled to the Texas Hill Country yesterday. I was so excited to get here that I almost forgot that today is "One-Flower Wednesday" even though I sewed hexie flowers all day long on the road trip out here. Well, it's still Wednesday in Central Daylight Saving Time Zone so here are three little flowers to show you. One of them has a little rabbit on it wishing all of you a "Happy Easter."

This brings my total to 197. I have more than that since I sewed lots of flowers on the drive but I'm saving the rest to show you in future Wednesdays. Click on “One Flower Wednesday” to see flowers others have made.

That is all.

 

8 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

No matter how many flowers you have in the finished garden, every time you see that darling little rabbit, you will think of your Easter trip. Blessings to you whatever the day or place!

Helen said...

Lovely flowers, have a safe and happy Easter !!

sister outlaws said...

How many flowers will you make Irene? I like that doily the flowers are on too. I also really like that quote from Corinthians...a good thing to be reminded of. Enjoy the Texas Hill Country and Happy Easter!

Aunt 'Reen said...

Love....love that little fussy cut Bunny Hexi flower!
All 3 are precious!
Wishing you a very Happy Easter!

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

and the Bunny is hopping in that pretty field of daisies! Glad you made the trip safely and will soon be enjoying Easter with family.

Karen said...

Very spring like, happy Easter Irene!

Janet said...

These are such sweet spring like flowers! You always seem so happy when you are going to or are in the Texas hill country. It must be wonderful there.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

What a cute little bunny.....:) Made me smile.