Wednesday, July 6, 2011

"My Jane" Block E-2


Encouraging words of the day:
For you have been called to live in freedom, my brothers and sisters. But don't use your freedom to satisfy your sinful nature. Instead, use your freedom to serve one another in love. ~ Galatians 5:13, NLT

Today is One Flower Wednesday.  We’ve been traveling almost all day driving to our little ranch in the Texas Hill Country.  I’m posting late on Wednesday but made of “My Jane” blocks and a couple more US Patriotic hexie flowers.  Here are the two patriotic 4th of July flowers I sewed today:

And here is one of  the“My Jane”  blocks I sewed.  It looks crooked but that’s my lack of photograpic skills.  It’s not that crooked in real life.
E-2

Giveaways I've run into:
"Inch Worm Fabrics" is having a mystery giveaway.  I couldn’t find an end date so just hurry up and enter :)
"Silly Stitching" is having a giveaway of an 18 fat quarter bundle of Minick and Simpson's Christmas Past. – ends July 10th.

That is all. 

6 comments:

  1. Someone is still in a party mood with the fun flowers!!!! And, very pretty Jane fabric, an excellent block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great patriotic flowers!!!!

    I love seeing the DJ blocks being checked off as you finish them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Red and Blue flowers.
    Congratulations on making your DJ block.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice flowers! I especially like the red plaid fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the patriotic flowers :)

    And your Dear Jane block looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The red and blue ones are very patriotic! why didn't I think of that, don't be surprised if some red and blue ones show up in my quilt!

    ReplyDelete