Wednesday, November 23, 2011

One-Flower Wednesday and My Jane I-10


Encouraging words of the day
Psalm 35:27, “Let them continually say, ‘Great is the Lord, who delights in blessing his servant...’” (NLT).
What a great verse
God delights in blessing you! He doesn’t want you thinking you deserve to be punished or that you bother Him when you ask for His help. No, He wants you to continually remind yourself that it’s His pleasure to bless you. If you’ll believe this and begin to live this way, it will change your life!

Yay!  Today is One Flower Wednesday  and here are my flowers.


Another of “My Jane” blocks.  Here is I-10.  This was paper-pieced and appliqu├ęs.  Easy to do but time-consuming.

I-10

On another topic, here are a few giveaways I’ve found (what? More like one giveaway found.  Well, I’ve been busy (like no one else has?)  Anyway…

"Leona's Quilting Adventure" is giving away a copy of “The Wedding Quilt” from the Elm Creek novels.  Also included is the book, “A Quilter’s Holiday.” – ends December 9th.

That is all.

8 comments:

Sue said...

Some more lovely flowers!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Teresa Felgueiras said...

Great looking flowers. your Dear Jane is growing nicely.

Karen said...

Excellent flowers and another very lovely Dear Jane block!

Needled Mom said...

Love the flower with the leaves!!!! The DJ does look time intensive.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Lots of Fabric 2 said...

I like your flowers.

Happy Thanksgiving to All

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Pretty flowers and nice Dear Jane block.

Kris said...

Irene - Your flowers are darling!!! And I know that if we believe and live having faith that God will bless us, He will truly bless us!!! Kris

Maria said...

Gorgeous flowers and the Dear Jane block looks tricky.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving.